Terms and Conditions:
Lubricam.com contains information, links, images and videos of sexually explicit material. Do not continue if you do not agree to view this content or are no older than 18 years of age or not of legal age in your jurisdiction where you may view sexually explicit material. If this material is offensive to you, or to see sexually explicit material is not legal in your community or country where you want to view it do not access Lubricam.com.
By choosing to enter this website you are agreeing to the following terms:
- I am 18 years or older, I have reached the age of majority in my jurisdiction.
- The sexually explicit material that I can find on Lubricam.com is for me personal use and I will not expose such material on other websites, marketing or showing minors.
- I want to receive / view sexually explicit material of my own free will.
- I believe that as an adult it is my right to receive and view sexually explicit material, because I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene, if I change my mind I will simply leave this website.
- Viewing, reading and downloading of sexually explicit material does not violate the standards of the community, town, city, state or country where I will view, read and / or download.
- I understand that my navigation on this website is governed by Terms and Conditions, that it is my duty to review the Terms and Conditions and by staying at Lubricam.com I am voluntarily accepting, and I agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing I become a user of Lubricam.com and voluntarily agree to be bound to comply with the terms and conditions of this website, therefore, I am responsible for the unfair acts carried out on this website, when viewing or issuing, When tolerating content, I must inform Lubricam.com immediately and through email@example.com if an act that breaches the terms and conditions of Lubricam.com or legality in my country occurs. I further agree that neither this site nor its affiliates or service provider companies will be liable for any legal charges arising out of any fraudulent entry into or use of this website.
- All users (viewers and broadcasters) on this site must be of legal age, consent to posting on this website, consent to be photographed, recorded in video stream or video, believe that it is their right to participate in sexual acts for entertainment and The education of other adults, and believe that it is their right as an adult to express their explicit sexual content on Lubricam.com.
- The videos and images on this site are intended to be used by adults as sexual educational aids, to provide sex education and to provide sexual entertainment.
- I understand that to promote a false statement, accusation, lawsuit or complaint to this website or denounce its activity; I will agree to assume responsibility and the total costs in case of taking legal actions that contradict this agreement; Being the person responsible for the claim.
- I understand that this website actively cooperates with the application of the law and alleged cases of suspected illegal use of the service, especially in the illegal use of the service by minors.
- And by choosing to click "ENTER." I indicate my voluntary acceptance of the foregoing, to be bound by the terms and conditions of Lubricam.com, expressing my consent to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
A cookie is a small text file that saves itself on your browser when you visit almost any web. Its purpose is so the web is able to recognize you when you come and visit the same web again. The cookies usually hold technical information data, personal preferences, user personalization of contents, use statistics… Your browser provides the aforementioned cookies, (which accessing to our web you are granting us their use) hold little amounts of data in your computer about your visit on our webs. The cookies help us track which characteristics of our web you enjoy more. And when you revisit our sites, the cookies allow us to sort our content by your own preferences. However, the cookies don’t provide us any personal information of yours, unless you provide us that additional information. The following cookies are used by the web per category:
- The cookies strictly necessary - These cookies are essential to navigate around the web and accessing the secured areas of the web.
- Performance cookies - These cookies gather anonymous information about the pages visited. When you use our site, you accept we can place these types of cookies in your dispositive. These cookies gather information about how the visitors use the web, for example the webs most viewed by our users, these cookies don’t gather information about our visitors. All the information collected is aggregated, so they are anonymous, we just use it to improve our web functioning.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies remember the options you choose to improve your experience. When you use our web you accept we can place these cookies on your dispositive. These cookies allow the web to remember decisions you take and provide better characteristics, more personal. The information these cookies gather can be anonymous and they can’t track your activity on other websites.
- Publicity cookies - These cookies are used to deliver the most relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the amount of times an ad appears, and help to measure the effectivity of the publicity campaign. These cookies are placed by the publicity networks with the web operator permission. Remember you have visited a web and that information is shared with other organizations, such as said publicity companies, normally the publicity cookies are linked to the functionality ones provided by the other companies.
You also have options related to the cookies.
Cookies are also a tool used by the websites to hold and retrieve information about their visitors. Lubricam.com uses both session cookies and permanent cookies, and also “tracking pixels”. The session cookies are memorized and are only used as long as there is a session active on the website, these cookies don’t save any permanent information on the hard drive of your computer.
The "permanent cookies" are saved on yours computer hard drive and the website reads them every time the user access to the site. The permanent cookies have an expiration date determined by the site it was created. The cookie will stop functioning after that date. If you wish to check more information about cookies, how they save, how to delete them, deactivate them… Keep reading.
The cookies don’t have to be eliminated; they can also be blocked, as a general manner or from a specific website.
To delete the cookies from a web you must go to your browser configuration and there you can search the ones associated with a specific website and procced to their deletion.
Following this, we are going to access a determined cookie on the internet browser Chrome. Note: These steps may vary depending on the version of your navigator.
- Go to configuration or preferences through the archive menu or clicking on the personalization that appears on the upper right side of your screen.
- You will see different sections, clock on show advanced options.
- Go to privacy configuration of content.
- Choose all the cookies and website data.
- A list with all the cookies determined by each domain will appear. An easy way to find the cookies from a specific web is to search for a part or the whole direction of said web.
- After doing this you will see one or many cookies from the web you searched, tick them and press delete.
To access the cookies configuration on Internet explorer follow these steps (May vary for each version of the navigator)
- Go to tools, internet options.
- Click on privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the privacy level of your desire.
To access the cookies configuration on Firefox follow these steps (May vary for each version of the navigator)
- Go to options or preferences varying on your operating system.
- Click on privacy.
- On browsing history choose the option use personal configuration for history.
To access the cookies configuration on Safari for OSX follow these steps (May vary for each version of the navigator)
- Go to preferences, then privacy.
- You will see the option to block cookies to adjust your preferred option of privacy.
To access the cookies configuration on Windows phone follow these steps (May vary for each version of the navigator)
- Open internet explorer, then click on more, then configuration.
- You can now activate or deactivate the option allow cookies.